Books may be nonfiction, memoir, how to, self help, coffee table books, instructional, picture books, and even fictional if they are about people who are creative.
Here are some of the books from my bookshelf that fit the bill..
- The Queen of comeback
- Adding salt to make it sweeter
- Forgotten English
- Half pants full pants
- Happiness is all we want
- Know your worth
- The Arunachal Motorcycle chronicles
- Temptation- The uncontrollable syndrome
- Whisper my secert - ebook
- Beauty treatments out of your Pantry - Ebook
- Yes, my accent is real
- Learning to fly
- Some books on music
I may have more to add to this list. But no sure if I will read the whole list or a section of it.
As always, I will try to post short reviews on the reads as and when I finish a book.