Reading Challenges 2017

Last year I signed up for several reading challenges. Though I completed some of them, I was not able to post reviews of the books I read for those challenges. This year I have been tempted yet again to join the reading challenges and this year I am challenging myself to complete the ones that I am signing up for.

I will be updating my reads and review on the  Reading Challenges- 2017  page.

Here is my list...

1.Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge  @ Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book

2017-alphabet-soup-button

2.Dystopian Reading Challenge @ My Soul Called Life - 1-5 books

My Soul Called Life 

3.E-Book Reading Challenge @ Book Dragon's Lair - I have chosen Byte- 10 books

 

4.Foodies Read @ Based on a true story Sous Chef- 9 - 13 books

foodies2017300 
5. Monthly keyword Challenge @ My soul called life

My Soul Called Life 

6.Review Writing Challenge @ Delighted Reader - Challenging myself to write reviews for at least 40 books by the end of the year

Writing-Reviews-Challenge 

7.TBR Challenge @ The Misadventures of Super Librarian
 
 8. Wild Goose chase Reading Challenge @ The bookshelf gargoyle

wild-goose-chase-challenge-button 


What's In A Name 2017 logo 

10. Mount TBR Challenge @ My Reader's Block - Mt. Vancouver: Read 36 books for the TBR pile


11. 52 books in 52 weeks hosted by Robin Mc Cormack


Blog button

If you are interested in joining other reading challenges then be sure to check out this Master List  @ Girlxoxo.com

Fingers crossed....

Comments

  1. Great list! Good luck this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 36 books from the TBR is amazing! You're taking part in What's in a Name too, I think? ;) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog