Unlike last year, this year I am diving in with a plan!I seem to be more efficient when there is a clear plan on what I need to do or what has to be done.So I have decided to do a theme a month.[Please note that this is the theme that I intent to follow and not the rule for the reading challenge].
I have the names of the books written beside the theme for which the reviews are posted in this blog. To read the reviews click on the genres in the header....
- Indian writers - The Mug of Melancholy, Gulabi,From Where I See
- Collection of short stories
- Historical fiction
- Foodie read - Books with a culinary touch , not cook books
- Books that were turned into a movie
- Mega Books[More than 500 pages in length]
- Philosophy / Religion / Mythology - Kurukshetra , Ramayana
- Robin Cook's books
- Danielle Steele's books- Journey,Daddy
- Jeffery Archer's books
I have even written down the books that I am going to read for each category.But since it would spoil the fun , I am keeping that list to myself. Join me in traveling through the world of books along with all the other book lovers out there....