52 Books in 52 Weeks- Reading Challenge 2015

The New Year is here and once again I am signing up for the 52 Books in 52 Weeks- Reading Challenge 2015.More details here. This challenge has many mini challenges as well .

Unlike last year, this year I am  diving in with a plan!I seem to be more efficient when there is a clear plan on what I need to do or what has to be done.So I have decided to do a theme a month.[Please note that this is the theme that I intent to follow and not the rule for the reading challenge].

Updated:

I have the names of the books written beside the theme for which the reviews are posted in this blog. To read the reviews click on the genres in the header....
  1. Classics
  2. Indian writers  - The Mug of Melancholy, Gulabi,From Where I See
  3. Collection of short stories
  4. Historical fiction
  5. Foodie read - Books with a culinary touch , not cook books
  6. Books that were turned into a movie
  7. Mega Books[More than 500 pages in length]
  8. Philosophy / Religion / Mythology - Kurukshetra , Ramayana
  9. Humor
  10. Robin Cook's books
  11. Danielle Steele's books- Journey,Daddy
  12. Jeffery Archer's books
So this is the plan.I may or may not follow this order though!

I have even written down the books that I am going to read for each category.But since it would spoil the fun , I am keeping that list to myself. Join me in traveling through the world of books along with all the other book lovers out there....

Happy browsing....

Comments

  1. Sounds like a great plan Padmajha. I too have written down a list of books that I already have for each category and hadn't decided yet whether to post or not. Happy Reading and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog