"Book collecting is an obsession, an occupation, a disease, an addiction, a fascination, an absurdity, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it must do it. ~ Novelist Jeanette Winterson

Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello !!!

Hello World!!

I know this will sound crazy but sometimes its nice to get a little crazy,right!! Yes, I have started another blog just to share my experiences and reviews for the Reading Challenges that I am taking part in 2014!

I am an author of a food blog - Seduce your Tastebuds and a Travel blog - My Foot Prints on Earth .Check these out if you love to cook and travel!

So,this blog is basically about all the books I read, the ones that I would love to read and all other stuffs relating to reading and reading Challenges.

Come back soon to see my very first post on the subject!!

Happy Browsing,

No comments:

Post a Comment