The Eleventh Commandment - Book Review

I remember buying this book a long time back and then I read it a couple of times. Then suddenly the book went missing from the book shelf but never from the thoughts.

The other day when I was looking for something in mom's attic I found a few treasures and this book was one of those! I wanted to read it again and there I sat through the night and day, turning pages, biting my nails, sitting at the edge of the seat,living alongside Connor Fitzgerald!


The thing with Jeffery Archer's novels is that you will be sucked into the plot or story within a few minutes and within a few pages. This book will not disappoint you for sure!!

The eleventh Commandment is an espionage thriller where Connor Fitzgerald who served the country during the Vietnam War, a man devoted to his wife and daughter, a CIA operative and it takes us through the world of spying,politics,espionage across countries in a fast and thrilling manner.

I am not going to outline the story here because you need to read it to experience it. This is a very engrossing book which leaves you hanging at the end of  chapter and you will literally biting your nails to know where it will be continued, which happens after every chapter!!

The plot is good with a lot of twists and turns at the most unexpected places. In one chapter you will find Connor being hanged to death and you will wonder how the story would proceed.Well... I will not talk any further, else I will be tempted to tell you what happened!!

So grab the book and give it a go. I am sure you won't be able to put it down till you reach the last page...

This is a part of  Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge and the Full house Challenge, where I am crossing off -Book that  couldn't put down.






Until the next post....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog