The Bestseller She Wrote

A signed copy of a novel is sure to brighten the day of a bibliophile, right!That was exactly what happened when BlogAdda sent me a signed copy of Ravi Subramanian's latest novel -The Best Seller She Wrote.

I have read his earlier books and reviewed The Bankster and God is a Gamer here. I was eager to start right away but with some personal things cropping up I could pick up the book just last night .After tucking the kids into bed I started reading.My original plan was to read for a while and continue reading the next morning.

But guess what! I just could not put down the book and finished it in less than 4 hours flat! Wow!! The book is really unputdownable!![Is there a word like that!!]



Eager to read the plot and my views on this book? Hop over to my review post and as soon as you are done, I am sure you will want to order a copy for yourself :)


Happy Reading...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Challenges for 2016