December 2015 - Book Haul

From this month on I plan to post pics of the books I get for each month. Its a small way to show love towards my book blog which I have not been updating regularly.

So here are the books that I purchased this month..

First one is of the books that I purchased online. There was a big discount on books and I didn't want to miss out the deals. So all these books here cost only INR 811/-


The twilight saga was from a used book store and I still have wait for the final volume.These books cost INR 300/-. Considering that these are the imported editions and look good as new, this is surely a good deal..

Kalki - Selected story is the book I picked up from mom's home. I was cleaning out some boxes and found it there.Dad said he got it in some garage sale long back and that it cost almost nothing.So I will count is as a free book :)

The other 2 books were sent in for review..



Stats:

Total Books - 18
Amount spent - INR 1111/-
No. of books read from this months haul - 2  [Those are the ones that came in for review]




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Challenges for 2016