The Blogchatter Half Marathon 2026 - Version 2.0

Hi readers!

After a long, long time, I’ve decided to step out of my usual book-review space and write about something other than book reviews! And the little push I needed came from the Blogchatter Half Marathon 2026 – Version 2.0




I’ve participated in a few of these half marathons before, and I absolutely love how they encourage you to explore different topics, experiment with ideas, and simply keep writing. And if you ever find yourself wondering, “What do I write about?”, they even come up with a bunch of themes to get those creative thoughts flowing!

So, as always, I’ve put together a few themes that I’d like to explore this time around. I may stick to them, I may shuffle them as I go, or I may suddenly come up with something completely different along the way. Because, well… that’s the fun of writing, isn’t it?

For now, here are a few themes I’m considering. The order may change as I post, and I’m quite sure there will be a few surprises along the way too!

Let’s see where this writing journey takes me! Here are some of the ideas that came to mind that revolve around books and reading...

  1. Books from my childhood
  2. A story about my bookshelf
  3. Review of a book
  4. Books and travel
  5. 5 favorite authors
  6. Book fair experience
  7. Reading habits over the years
  8. Something about bookmarks
  9. Pre-loved books
  10. My books - a collection or library? 

I will be doing the first post tomorrow, and I hope you will stick around to see me through the 7 posts.

Until tomorrow....

Comments