2023 Reading Challenges Signups

 Here is the list of the reading challenges that I intend on taking part in next year [2023]



1. Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge - I finished the 2022 alphabet soup challenge and will also be taking part next year. It's one of those hassle-free and fun challenges I love participating in.

2. 52 Book club reading challenge 2023 - This year I had fun doing this challenge and fitted all prompts quite easily. 2023 looks a bit tough but I am not giving up. I will definitely be doing the 2023 edition even though I have to hunt/search high and low for books that are needed to fit some prompts.

3. Reading by the numbers  - where I have set a goal of 60 books to be completed in the year 2023

4. Read your bookshelf - where you read books fitting some fun prompts!! I am so looking forward to starting this one!

That's all for one. I will add new ones when I come across something interesting...

Until then...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Challenges for 2016

The Official 2018 TBR Pile Challenge