2022 Reading Challenges

Like every year in the past years, I am signing up for a couple of reading challenges and here are those that I am looking forward to .These reading challenges take me out of my comfort zone and I am more than happy to explore genres that I have been missing out on.






1. The 52 Book club Reading challenge  - 52 unique prompts that can be intrepreted as you wish! The goal is to read atleast 52 books, new authors, new genres and most of all have fun!!

2. ABC Soup Challenge - As the name suggests, read books for the corresponding alpahbets and fill a bowl of books!

3.Reading 52 books in 52 weeks challange - Yes, 52 books for 52 weeks. Ther are sub themes to get to these numbers but I am just doing the basic challenge.

4. Finishing the series Reading Challenge - To finish the remaining books in a series that was read before 2022. I have a couple of authors I want to read and will update details in a later post.

5. Around the world in books - This is my own challenge, where I want to track the countries visited through the books.

6. New Releases of 2022 - Another one that I am doing to see how many new releases I will be reading this year. I don't have any fixed number as I depend on the books that come in for review this year.

7.New authors  - This is also my own challenge where I want to read atleast 22 new authors this years.

8. Around the clock reading challenge - This is a fun challenge where we have to read a book with number 1- 12 on the title. My list is ready!

Let's see how this goes.

Will update more about these challenges later.

Until next post....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Challenges for 2016