"Book collecting is an obsession, an occupation, a disease, an addiction, a fascination, an absurdity, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it must do it. ~ Novelist Jeanette Winterson

2021 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge

 Here I am after a long gap! I couldn't read much in 2020 but those I read made it to the other blog ,Instagram and goodreads. For 2021, I plan to read at least 50 books and review them here too.

For this I have joined a few book reading challenges and here is The Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge



For this challenge, we have to read one book from each alphabet and through any genre. 

I will be posting the updates on my  bookstagram - Me and my bookshelf. Do follow the Instagram account to see what other challenges I will be taking part in.

Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment